Update

 


Let's do some updates shall we on what's been going on in my incredibly boring life.

Reading:

Pretty well to be honest. I am now on the last book of the Shadow and Bone trilogy and shall soon be moving onto the duology, should all be doable before April 19 to be honest so yay me. I will have read 9 books by then or something which is very solid for it just to be April. After this reading venture I am craving a lot of fantasy so The Priory of the Orange Tree is definitely next up on my expanding reading list.

Health:

I am only including this on my list as I am at the moment ill with corona. Yep, I got the hell disease almost a year after the breakout. It's definitely almost depressing that I made it so far and didn't get ill once and then suddenly by pure dumb luck it managed to get me... well it's been mild, it could be worse for sure. I've lost my sense of smell and taste and that is by far the worst thing to have happened. I can't even begin to describe the feeling of chewing and having no clue whether it is good or bad... ugh. I miss coffee. 

Mental Health:

It is better, some days it is worse and some days it is better, but I guess it's just consistently better than worse these days. I am so much a mood person I am learning. Winter or autumn I want to lie in bed and never leave, spring comes along with the sun and I'm super inspired. Well not always, and sometimes I do get so annoyed at the sun's insistence of shining in through my window and ruining my gloomy mood of wanting rain and candles to be lit all around me. But I'm having a better period than I am having a worse one so yay.

TV shows:

Yeah, I'm bad at this too. Maybe not as bad as I am at movies at the moment but I am not great either. I do comedies, those are my jams, and what my attention span can manage at the moment. I am watching Superstore at the moment and after that I might go back to Community or The Office so I can finally put those to rest and be like yes I finally watched them all. I'm also watching 3 episodes a week of Lost right now together with one friend who has never ever seen an episode and one who has been raving on about it for as long as I can remember knowing her. So yes, that's a thing I do now, I watch Lost. Apart from that I'm not watching many other things apart from Wandavision when that aired and now Falcon and the winter soldier. 


Life is odd. I don't think that is something we can even escape. I wish it would start to resemble normal soon, but it doesn't look like it will for a while...Well in the meantime I am quarantining for the foreseeable future, till this thing goes away, but goddamnit I miss chocolate and coffee. 

0 kommentarer